- Dr. Monica is a pediatric dentist which means she has attended an additional 2 years of specialized training in caring for tiny teeth. She also has over 15 years of experience in pediatric dentistry.
- She welcomes parents back to the treatment area as they are also key players in their child's overall dental health.
- Due to Covid-19, to keep everyone safe, and minimize any risk of exposure, Tiny Tooth Pediatric Dentistry is currently treating only one family at a time in our office. We are also reserving the first appointment of the day for immunocompromised patients or family members. Just let us know when scheduling.
- Our staff is trained to use non intimidating language and methods furthering our philosophy of a positive experience as key.
- We are a digital and cloud based office which means your child's records are secure and we observe enviromental resource preservation (green office practices) digital x rays mean significantly lower radiation compared to traditional x rays.
- Dr. Monica ensures plenty of time with each child so she can create a specialized and individual plan for each child as she appreciates that no 2 children are alike behaviorally, emotionally, developmentally, or psychologically.
- She treats each child as her own.
- Our approach is conservative as we only recommend what is necessary and we provide alternate options while discussing respective risks and benefits.
- We will never push your child if they are not comfortable.
- Our primary goal is to set your child up for success in their lifelong journey of dental health.
What Makes Us Different?
Tiny Tooth Pediatric Dentistry
**Due to covid we are currently seeing only one family at a time to ensure safety. We are also currently scheduling by appt only. Please call us to schedule an appointment.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Request an appointment today!