Dr. Sharma encourages parents to be involved in their child's dental home care as well as their visits at Tiny Tooth she welcomes parents back to the treatment areas as she appreciates that some children do better knowing their parents are nearby. This also allows her to teach parents how they can help keep their children's smiles healthy by implementing healthy food choices and assisting their child with daily oral hygiene at home. She believes that by educating and empowering the parent and child, this leads to better overall dental health.
Meet Dr. Monica
- Dr. Monica is a pediatric dentist which means she has attended an additional 2 years of specialized training in caring for tiny teeth. She also has over 15 years of experience in pediatric dentistry.
- She welcomes parents back to the treatment area as they are also key players in their child's overall dental health
- Our staff is trained to use non intimidating language and methods furthering our philosophy of a positive experience as key
- We are a digital and cloud based office which means your child's records are secure and we observe enviromental resource preservation (green office practices) digital x rays mean significantly lower radiation compared to traditional x rays.
- Dr. Monica ensures plenty of time with each child so she create a specialized and individual plan for each child as she appreciates that no 2 children are alike behaviourly , emotionally, developmentally, or psychologically she treats each child as her own our approach is conservative as we only recommend what is necessary and we provide alternate options while discussing respective risks and benefits.
- We will never push your child if they are not comfortable
- Our primary goal is to set your child up for success in their lifelong journey of dental health
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentists,
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentists
- Georgia Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Hinman Dental Society